Our silent auction is online this year! Do you know what this means?
Whether you attend JACKSONopoly on Friday 5/13 or not,
YOU can bid on our silent auction items!
Simply follow the instructions to register as a bidder on
** Please note – you can start bidding on items WEDNESDAY afternoon at 1 PM – until 9pm Friday **
Instructions for registering are below:
GOOD LUCK and thank you for supporting JACKSON ELEMENTARY
Getting Started with BiddingOwl:
1. Enter www.BIDDINGOWL.com/FriendsofJackson into your browser’s address field.
1. Click on BIDDER SIGN UP or the GEAR to sign up or sign into your account.
2. Once signed in, click on the MENU button in the left hand corner of the screen.
3. Click AUCTIONS and search for Friends of Jackson.
1. Browse the Categories in your non-profit’s auction.
2. Select the item you like to bid on.
3. Enter correct BID AMOUNT into the field provided.
4. Click BID and CONFIRM bid.
5. Congratulations, you are the High Bidder for the item!
Good to Know:
* Click on the GEAR to access your ACCOUNT.
* In order to receive TEXT MESSAGE NOTIFICATIONS, enter your telephone number and cell phone carrier under ACCOUNT DETAILS. You will receive Text messages when you’ve been outbid.
* Quickly find your LOW BID items by checking the red RECENTLY OUT BID link.
* View your BID STATUS and BID HISTORY by clicking on MY BIDS.
*CHECKOUT: Click on MY BIDS. Only Items that you’ve WON can be checked out. Click on the item and follow the instructions on the screen.